in Hettinger, North Dakota, U.S.A., with a wide assortment of objects from the homesteading days of the area (& a little beyond) to the near present, I did a few months volunteer work there a couple years ago, & have donated to the level of “sodbuster member” in the past
here one can find yesteryear cookware, dental instruments, hair dresser equipment, arrowheads, old fashioned children’s toys, a display about the Yellowstone Trail (Highway 12), Ford cars from the 1920s, portraits of many of the settlers of the area, political button pins from decades gone by, etc.
Tag Archives: cars
it’s been 60 years since Henry Ford passed away..
- “You don’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.”
- “You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.”
- “Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service.”
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.“
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
- “Capital punishment is as fundamentally wrong as a cure for crime as charity is wrong as a cure for poverty.”
I’m a little curious to see what will happen in the future of the automobile company that he started.